VN047 Sitting & Waiting

King & Country

As any combat veteran will tell you battle often means sitting and waiting for something to happen 90% of the time... And then being terrified out of your mind the remaining 10%! This Marine is taking a break while he can.

Collections: Vietnam War

Category: K&C Vietnam War

Type: Miniature

Related Items